Our Consultation Process
Welcome To The
- NO STRESS
- NO HASSLE
- NO PRESSURE
100% Expert Consultation
My Consultations Are Relaxed And Thorough – Every Question Answered And No Sale Pitches.
I like to do things differently than other outdoor living and deck builders in Colorado Springs, CO. This is especially true when it comes to my expert consultations.
Simply put, I offer a more comprehensive consultation than typical deck Contractors in Colorado Springs. (And my consultations are free, too). I spend more time listening. I have 30+ years of design expertise that I bring to every meeting with a homeowner. And I’m friendly – you’ll always feel relaxed.
Here’s 5 Things You Can Expect From Me During Every Consultation:
1. Listen First – I love the expression “you have two ears and one mouth for a reason – listen twice as much as you talk.” When I get to your home, I want to hear about your dreams for your outdoor environment and what your vision is. It is my job to listen first and then use my consulting expertise to help you make your vision come to life. It’s how we create such amazing custom deck designs for Colorado Springs homeowners.
2. Budget Ballpark – During this initial consultation, we can talk budget. I’ll help you with what is realistic within your budget range and work with you to offer good alternatives where appropriate. As we talk about your choices for a deck in Colorado Springs, I can allow you to see how different choices will affect the overall project cost.
I simply educate – you stay in control of the decisions.
3. ZERO Sales Pressure – If there is one thing I think most homeowners would agree on it is this: they don’t appreciate being made to feel uncomfortable by high-pressure sales tactics. I couldn’t agree more.
So I never use them. I simply present the facts, share my knowledge, and then step back and let you decide if and when you want to move forward. Maybe other deck contractors in Colorado Springs use high-pressure tactics because they are afraid of “losing the sale.” Personally, I’d rather miss a sale here and there than resort to tactics that make everyone involved feel uncomfortable.
4. What’s The Rush? – I know some Colorado Springs deck builders that are like those doctors that give you a check-up in five minutes, and then click their pen and move on to the next patient. My question is “What’s the rush?”
I’m like that doctor that sits down with you and addresses all your concerns – and answers all your questions – even some you didn’t know to ask! Creating the best means taking the time to lay a proper foundation right now at the beginning of the process.
5. Detailed Proposals – At the end of the consultation, if you ask to move forward, I’ll put together a complete proposal, including pricing. Our quotes are rock-solid, so you don’t have to worry about any surprises on the final invoice.
Our proposals are not those vague one pagers with a total price at the bottom and you have no idea what is included. We spell out the details, and you’ll know exactly what you are getting for your investment.
My promise to you is to make this process relaxed, thorough, and pressure-free.